Dr. Rajendra Bansal
MBBS, DNB (Radiodiagnosis) HOD,
Narayna Multispeciality Hospital, Jaipur
Dr. Rajendra Bansal is consultant at Department of Interventional radiology, Narayana Multispeciality hospital and Director at Flowcare Intervention & pain clinic, Jaipur. He has done MBBS from SMS Medical college, Jaipur in 2009. He has finished Diploma in radiodiagnosis in 2012 from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal. He has done DNB from St. Stephens Hospital, New Delhi in 2015 during that period got exposure and developed special intrest in the field of interventional radiology. He worked as consultant Radiologist for 6 months in Gangaram City Hospital, Delhi. He has done fellowship in Interventional Radiology from Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi in 2015-2016.Also,He was associated with Medanata the Mediicity, Gurugram for 6 month in Pheripheral vascular division.
- MBBS- SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- DMRD- Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
- DNB-St. Stephens Hospital, New Delhi
- FIVR- Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi
- Trained -Medanta, The Medicity, Gurugram
- 2016 – 2017 | Observership in peripheral vascular disease, Medanta the Medicity, Gurugram
- 2015 – 2016 | Fellowship Interventional Radiology, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- 2013 – 2015 | DNB Radiodiagnosis, St. Stephens Hospital, New Delhi.
- 2010 – 2012 | DMRD, Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal (M.P.)
- 2003 – 2009 | MBBS, Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur.
- Delhi Medical Council [Registration number-61426]
- Rajasthan Medical Council [Registration number-27582]
PRESENTATIONS IN CONFERENCES:
- Case based discussion on Budd Chiari Syndrome.
- Bronchial artery embolization-Rescue for hemoptysis.
- Road Map of SMA is helpful Tool for GDA pseudoaneurysm in Celiac Artery Stenosis
- Efficacy and safety of radiofrequency ablation of subcapsular hepatocellular carcinoma without creating artificial ascites:
A single centre experience
- Coaxial system with Track Embolization Biopsy Technique is helpful in Liver lesions in Patients with Ascites and Coagulopathy.
RECENT CONFERENCES/CME/TEACHING SESSIONS ATTENDED
- IR Update 2016, SGRH, New Delhi on November 26th -27th, 2016.
- Mid Term ISVIR 2016, Mumbai on November 4th-6th, 2016.
- 18th Annual conference of ISVIR, Bengaluru on February 18th- 21st, 2016.
- Delhi Imaging update, Delhi state chapter of IRIA on February 20th-21st, 2016.
- Interventional Radiology CME, Delhi state chapter of IRIA on January 2nd 2016.
- IRIA resident education programme, IRIA Delhi on April 17th -19th, 2015.
- IRamchandra Advanced Radiology Education -â€œRARE 2015, Chennai on February 19th -22nd, 2015.
- July 2018 – Present | Director, Flowcare Intervention & Pain Clinic, Jaipur
- Jan 2017 – Present | HOD, Interventional Radiology, Narayna Multispeciality Hospital, Jaipur
- 2015 – 2016 | Fellowship Interventional Radiology, Sir Gangaram Hospital,New Delhi.
DISSERTATION DURING RESIDENCY
- Color Doppler evaluation of IUGR and prediction of adverse perinatal outcome in high risk pregnancies by pulsatility index
of major vessels and cerebro-umbilical pulsatility index ratio in St. Stephens hospital, New Delhi.
SOCIETIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Life Member of IRIA (279M/R-235A). Life Member of ISVIR
- Role of interventions in renal artery fibromuscular dysplasia: where we are. Manuscript submitted in Current Medicine Research and Practice.